Saturday, March 6, 2010

A big thanks to everyone who sent in drawings

I got a ton of drawings and I tried to write back to most people, but sorry if I didn't get a chance to write back. There were a lot of drawings that I would give the same notes for, so I picked drawings that I applied to most of what was sent in. The biggest thing I noticed was shape design. Just make sure to go through your drawing and check for bad shapes and even spacing. I always do an even spacing check. Of course, if I show my drawings to someone better than me, they can always find ones I didn't see, but you just draw as well as you can and don't worry about it. Again, there is no such thing as a perfect drawing, you just keep getting a tiny bit better one drawing at a time.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Rad , we are so grateful that you took time to see the drawings , correct them and specially for reply. :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say for the same reasons I didn't send anything!!.. I found you covered issues that I ignore or don't even notice.. and I thought if I'm gonna send something I will send something that I really don't know "what's wrong" or "why does it look not so good"..
    I'm more motivated to do my best after reading and seeing all your notes to all these talented people.. so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hatem: I think I would need to get tips from you. Your stuff is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again, Rad! I feel honored that you took so much time with my drawing, especially considering how many you had to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.. Thanks rad! I am happy you like my stuff!..your words made my day, seriously!

    (I have to admit I almost want to "fix" all my work after your tips! but I think I'll just try to pay attention next times instead...always learning)

    ReplyDelete